Liquid Penetrant Testing
In Liquid Pentrant the test object or material is coated with a visible or fluorescent dye solution. The excess dye is removed from the surface and a developer which acts like a blotter is applied drawing penetrant out of imperfections open to the surface. With visible dyes, the vivid colour contrast between the penetrant and the developer is used. With fluorescent dyes an ultraviolet lamp is used to make the 'bleed out' fluorescence brightly allowing the imperfection to be seen readily.
- Both visible red dye penetrant and fluorescent penetrant inspections at client locations
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection for automobile and aerospace components is available at our lab facility meeting the requirements of ASTM E1417. All chemicals used meet the AMS 2644 standard.
- Facility can test upto 2000 components per day for larger production.
- All procedures are approved by ASNT NDT Level III
- Free demo for new clients requesting our services